QuickBooks Error 6073 99001 springs up on your screen when you are attempting to open one of your company data files. This error code infers that there is an issue which you need to set out to open the company file. You can without much of a stretch determination this error by actualizing some basic investigating steps which we have given underneath. On the off chance that you don’t have the opportunity to experience the entire article and apply the means on your PC then you can connect with the Intuit guaranteed QuickBooks Experts of Dial Support Number for moment arrangement.
Allow us to comprehend the main drivers of the error – 6073, – 99001 of QuickBooks with the goal that you can dodge it later on.
You will get the accompanying error message on your screen when you attempt to open your company file:
“QuickBooks can’t open this company file. It might have been opened by another client… ”
Reasons for QuickBooks Error – 6073, – 99001
As indicated by the QuickBooks Experts, these are the most widely recognized makes that trigger this error show up on your screen:
- The company file which you are endeavoring to open is at present open on an alternate PC in single client mode.
- Your company file is saved in a read-just network folder.
- Your company file is at present facilitated on a linux server and you are using a diverse arrangement of login qualifications for marking in to the shared folder.
- The company file which you are attempting to open is as of now being accessed by means of distant connection software like LogMeIn or GoToMyPc. You will not have the option to login until and except if you log out from QuickBooks on the far off connection.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error – 6073, – 99001?
We suggest two answers for settling the QB Error – 6073, – 99001. Apply the arrangements individually and don’t miss any progression. On the off chance that you don’t know whether you can apply the means all alone, get in touch with us and we will deal with it.
Arrangement 1: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
In the event that you don’t have QuickBooks File Doctor, at that point right off the bat we need to download it.
- Open your Internet program.
- Click on the inquiry bar and type “Intuit QuickBooks Tool Hub.”
- Press Enter to start the inquiry.
- Click on the principal connect.
- Click on the download now button.
- Pick a folder where you need to save the executable file.
- Run the file and install QuickBooks Tool Hub on your PC.
- Open the QB Tool hub and click on the Company File Issue button.
- Click Run QuickBooks File Doctor and select your company file.
On the off chance that you can’t discover your company file in the rundown, click on Browse and Search alternative and manually select your file.
- Tap on Check your file button.
- Click on Continue.
- QuickBooks will request that you enter your client name and password. Enter the subtleties and click on the Next button.
- Allow the process to run and don’t close the window or work on your QB while the scanning process is dynamic.
- Open your QB company file after finishing the scanning process .
- Attempt the next arrangement in the event that you actually run into the QuickBooks Error Code – 6073, – 99001.
Arrangement 2: Manually Resolve The QuickBooks Error – 6073, – 99001
Follow these means if your company file is open on an alternate PC in Single client mode:
- Log out from your QuickBooks desktop software.
- Head to the Host PC.
- Now, re-open your Company file.
- Go to File choices and select Switch to Multi-client mode.
- Restart all the PCs where you need to get to your company file.
Follow these means if your company file is as of now open on the host PC in Single client mode:
- Open QuickBooks and go to File Menu > Close Company.
- Now, open the Company file once more.
- Go to File Menu.
- Pick Open or Restore Company alternatives.
- Select Open a company file alternative.
- Tap on the Next button.
- Select your Company file.
- Select Open file in multi-client mode.
- Pick Open choice.
Follow these means if your company file is put away in a read-just network folder:
- Utilize the desktop which is hosting the company file.
- Open the folder when your company file is saved. Followed by the Properties of this folder by right-clicking on it. And then Open Security.
- Select Edit and pick Allow for full control.
- Tap on the Apply button.
- Tap on the OK button.
Follow these means if your company file is being gotten to through distant connection software:
- Install QuickBooks Tool Hub on your desktop.
- Open it and select Program Problems.
- Select Quick Fix My Program choice.
- Open your QB again and open your company file.
On the off chance that you are as yet experiencing the QuickBooks Error 6073 99001 even in the wake of actualizing all the given arrangements appropriately, contact the QuickBooks ProAdvisors. You can connect with the QuickBooks Support Department of Dial Support Number to get moment answers for QB errors and issues.
Admin of DigiTech Worlds. Only fresh and unique content posts are allowed. Love to share informative, engaging, and helpful content with users. For more info please visit the contact us page.