BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administration. It is a three-year professional course with six semesters. There is a business side to every passion you may wish to pursue, which is why studying BBA can be beneficial for everyone. This is one factor that makes BBA such a popular course. Any student can pursue the course after their higher secondary examinations.
Let us find out more about what makes BBA such a good option
BBA is a course that aims to build a student’s business skills, improve productivity, performance and efficiency in the business world. If you are looking for a boost in your business skills, BBA is the right course for you. Additionally, it improves your employability, since the job opportunities after graduation are numerous. Students have the opportunity to work in fields like consultancy, management, human resource management, finance, marketing and insurance just to name a few. Studying in this field is also great for students who aspire to set up their own businesses.
Here are some of the main reasons why BBA is such a good option
- The course is in demand: Management related roles are available in every sector and industry since every field needs individuals with good business skills. This starts with small businesses to large corporations. This makes the course very popular since students can be assured that they will find employment in any sector.
- Good for entrepreneurs: Many students opt for BBA with the dream of starting their own business. There are many benefits of being your own boss, although it comes with its own set of challenges as well. Being a successful entrepreneur involves honing key skills such as innovation, creativity and execution strategies. This is what makes a BBA management course such a good idea for a budding entrepreneur
- Wide variety of topics: A student gets to learn about various business-related topics such as accounting, finance, management and economics. These are some of the most popular fields of study all over the world. Since business graduates are in demand in every industry, these subjects are very important.
- High salary packages: If you compare BBA with other graduate courses, a BBA increases your earning potential. Salaries range from 4 lakh per annum, regardless of whether the student is employed in the private or the public sector. Fields like finance, accounting and economics tend to pay even higher salaries.
- Several specializations to choose from: BBA allows students to choose from various specializations. If a student already knows which career field they want to pursue, it’ll be easier for them to choose a specialization. Specializations range from mass media management, banking & financial services, human resource management and many more.
- Building a network: BBA allows students to meet people from different walks of life. This not only includes their mentors and professors, but also their peers and fellow students. This allows students to grow and learn from the experiences of each other. These insights can help students get a much-needed career boost
- Transferable skills: A BBA course teaches students skills that can be used in many different industries. For example, the financial skills learnt during the course can be applied to various jobs like financial management, financial advisor and others.
- Leadership skills: For being successful in the field of business, theoretical knowledge and skills are not enough. One needs to have effective leadership skills as well. A BBA course can help you develop these skills. A good leader has the ability to communicate well and motivate others, skills that are taught in the duration of the course
Which is a good university for BBA management courses?
If you are looking for a good university for a BBA management course, AISECT University in Jharkhand would be a very good choice. The faculty at the university is very qualified and experienced. They make sure they can handle the different learning styles of many students. The course curriculum incorporates both theory and practical methods of teaching so that the students are well prepared for both.
Activities like workshops and seminars are held on a regular basis to keep the students engaged with the course material. These activities also allow the students to interact with guest lecturers who visit the university and learn from their experiences.
What makes a student eligible for the BBA course at AISECT University?
To be eligible for the BBA course, a student must score at least 50% aggregate in their higher secondary examinations having any stream. While there is not much importance given to the cut-offs, preference is given to students who score higher grades. Students who have studied economics or mathematics would have an edge over the other students.
For more information about the course and admission requirements, please visit www.aisectuniversityjharkhand.ac.in
Also Read –
- Everything You Need To Know About B.Ed
- Everything You Need To Know About NSDC
- Why B.Sc in Agriculture is Such An Important Course
- Economic Education: The Main Reason to Improve Your Economy